- Tightening my shoelaces seems to have solved the loose shoe situation! Guess I won’t need to call the running store about their return policy after all!
- One nice thing about walking vs. running is it’s easier to pick the chia seeds from my teeth!
- I have nothing against walkers but I don’t think I could walk 13.1 miles. At some point, I think I’d just start running just to get it done and over with!
- One lone bitchy I be, all alone on this walk with nobody..yeap, adding my own lyrics to the Beastie Boy song. RIP MCA!!
- I’m definitely in one of those moods that will make the rest of the family hide from me today. Does that make me winning or losing?
- That shredded newspaper in the middle of the road looks like a dead bird! It’s probably wrong that I was hoping it had been a dead pigeon and not a newspaper.
- Oh, you’re so funny, moron that ran the intersection with the fast approaching fire truck with his lights and sirens blaring. I wonder if you noticed the firetrucks blaring horn was meant for you. Yes, keep laughing, it’s SO funny…until that fire engine is delayed from getting to you or a loved one. Idiot!
- This is what I’m going to eat when I get home, in this order: Fage yogurt with cherries and green iced tea! I can’t wait to get home!!
- I have a lot of friends on FB that did half marathons today. I wonder how they’re doing? I hope they post pictures of their medals so I can see them! I love bling. If they post their pictures, I’ll have bling envy! Why did I decide to not sign up for any destination races this summer?? This is torture!! I’ll go 6 months between having updated bling. Oh the agony!!!
- I can’t wait to sign up for the Tinker Bell race!
- I wish I was at Disneyland right now.
- Am I going to run next Sunday on Mother’s Day? I better consider moving my long run to Saturday..
- It’s a sign I wasn’t meant to do my normal run today, the sprinklers haven’t been on at all!
- I think I have an obsession with sprinklers!
Mostly walked, (did some runs here and there) 4.35 miles in 60 minutes. Temperature outside was 85* but it felt a lot hotter than that! Think I need to buy my own outdoor thermometer!