Today was my very first time running indoors and running on an indoor track. As such, my mind wasn’t able to wander as much as it does when I do my same ole, same ole neighborhood run. That said, I did have some thoughts I can share with you:
- If I lose any more weight, the air blasting out of that vent there will knock me over when I run in front of it.
- I don’t think Mr. Muscle Man likes being passed by me..he sure seems to speed up every time he hears me coming around behind him.
- It’s not like I’m counting, but I have lapped you twice now, Mr. Muscle Man.
- I’m starting to think Mr. Muscle Man busts out in to a sprint when he hears me and then reduces to a walk as soon as I pass him!
- Is my husband ignoring me on purpose? Surely he must see me, I’m wearing my bright “please notice that I’m here” shirt! I’m wearing the brightest shirt in the entire joint! Maybe he’s ignoring me for that reason. Maybe I look like a tool. I’d probably ignore me too. ha ha ha
- Note to self..I can wear my darker, less noticeable shirts when I run indoors.
- For the love of God, please remember to remove all Black Eyed Peas songs from the playlist. If I have to listen to every single member sing a solo in every single song one more time….
- Running in circles isn’t so bad..
- I have definitely lost count of how many laps I’ve done but I think I would feel more like a hamster on a treadmill than I do on this track!
- I am freakin’ rockin’ my pace here.
Ran 4.19 miles in 45 minutes. That is my fastest pace ever recorded – ever. I’m feeling like a rock star right now.