Tonight was my meeting at Weight Watchers and…I lost 1.2 pounds!! I’ve lost a total of 16.8 pounds since I started the program December 8, 2011.
This picture was taken 12.31.11 and by then I had lost 3.2 pounds. I decided awhile ago this picture is going to be my “before” picture because when I saw it (you know, reality in color!!), I knew I didn’t want to look like this any more. Regardless of my ability to run half marathons (albeit, slowly), the weight was an issue and I didn’t look how I wanted to look!
Now to goal setting. Last week’s goals included:
- Tracking food. I didn’t meet this goal..I’m really not good about tracking my food on a consistent basis. But I am thoughtful about everything I put in my mouth and I often look up a foods Points Value before I eat it. I avoid processed foods, white sugar and white flour on a very consistent basis. That counts for something, right?
- At least 1 cross training workout. MET and exceeded!!!! I did 2!!! BOOM!!
- Meal Plan. MET!!! Wrote the menu and shopped Saturday!! Double BOOM!!!!
Meeting 2 out of 3 goals for last week isn’t bad. Not going to beat myself up about not meeting #1 because, in cased you missed the first sentence, I still had a weight loss on the scale today. **Doing the happy dance!!**
Okay..I’m done dancing now. Time to get down to serious business – next week’s goals!!
- Do 1 load of laundry a day! Not just wash & dry it but also fold and put away. I’m tired of running up and down the stairs looking for clothes. I really need to tackle the laundry monster and show it I’m the boss!
- Meal Plan! It’s an important task and something I easily blow off. I can’t do that. Aside from the extra work cooking at home creates, I am happier when we eat at home because then I know the family has had a healthier meal. It’s also easier on the pocketbook and my waist line when we eat at home!
- At least 1 cross training workout. Again, this is not my strong suit. I can do my running workouts no problem, I rarely skip those and I look forward to them. The cross training is another story but it’s something I am serious about this summer!
Leave a comment below and tell me what’s one goal you’d like to accomplish by next Wednesday evening!