Ran at the indoor rec center this, here are some thoughts I had:
- Interesting, that dude is doing crunches and texting at the same time…brings new meaning to the term “multi tasking” if you ask me. That takes talent.
- Wow!! That dude is so gangsta he can’t even dress down while at the gym!! Who lifts weights while decked out in all their gangsta gear? That guy!!
- It is really unfortunate I can’t spit in here!
- Dude!!! You’re going in the wrong direction on the running track. You’re gonna cause a chest-on collision!!
- I know people come to the gym to work out so they can attract someone who may want to make out with them. But I didn’t realize couples come to the gym to make out! Strange!
- Sweet! My husband isn’t ignoring me this time!!
- Ha ha ha!! That girl totally lost her balance while trying to stand on that ball and talk on her phone.
- There is a lot more to keep me entertained when I run outdoors. Watching people lifting weights and staring at themselves in the mirrors is not entertaining!!! Almost stepping on dead birds…that’s entertainment!!!
- I really miss running outside and it’s only been a week..this is gonna be a long summer.
- I must call my chiro!!!
- Yes, I’m singing out loud with my music. It controls my breathing. What of it??
- If all my running gear doesn’t advertise to these strangers that I’m a runner then surely my race shirt does the trick!
Ran 4.3 miles in 45:44 minutes. I beat last week’s “best time ever” and recorded an average pace of 10:38. I’m stoked!!! As a side note, I called my chiro on the way out of the gym to schedule an appointment for next week. I think the ache in my right hip and (literal) pain on the left side of my bottom isn’t normal – need an adjustment!!! Happy Friday!!
Leave a comment below and tell me how you like to unwind on a Friday!