First…Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!!
Second…today is J’s high school graduation ceremony..
That said, I’m on vacation this week so I woke up at 7 am to run outdoors (because I prefer to run outdoors as opposed to indoors). There’s so much more to think about when you run outside and I don’t have to worry about silly muscle guys standing in my way on a running track.. But I digress, back to my random thoughts..
- My legs are feeling sluggish today, probably because of all the squats the fitness instructor made us do yesterday..yeap, that’s what I’m going to tell myself.
- Brass Monkey..that funky monkey!!
- It’s already getting warm out here, glad I got up as early as I did.
- I need to go to Fresh & Easy and get the bread I like for my morning toast.
- I can’t believe my son is graduating high school today….Quick, think about something else..
- Wow, my Garmin says I just hit 6:32 pace…I may feel sluggish and not my legs because they seem to know what to do!
- So, I got the book Train Like a Mother, now I just need time to read the book…that’s kinda ironic!
- I really can’t stand seeing people texting while driving.
- Where are all these kids going? Why are they all dressed the same?? Oh!! That’s right, today is the last day of school. Lucky D gets to take a vacation day and stay home with the family…she’s so cute.
- Ha ha ha, the kids sitting here waiting for their bus are all playing on handheld devices. Are those iPhones?!?! How old are they? 8? Wow!!
- I gotta hurry and get off this street before the school bus comes, I don’t want to get stopped behind it. Wait…ha ha ha, I’m a pedestrian, I don’t have to wait behind the bus, I can just continue along my path. That’s hysterical. I crack myself up thinking I have to wait for the kids to load on to the bus and I can’t just run by..wow.
- I’m going to eat Fage with cherries when I get home because I’m out of my yummy bread..
- I also don’t have my kombucha tea..boo!! I’m out of the things I look forward to most after my run!! Boo!!!!
I ran 2.12 miles in 26:42 minutes. Have a busy day ahead of me!!
What are your exercise plans today?
What’s your favorite post run snack?
Does your kid have an iPhone?