Normally I run for 45 minutes on a Friday but I have a hot date with K, D and my seester tonight. We’re gonna see “Brave” and have dinner. My seester leaves for home tomorrow and D is flying out to spend 2 weeks with my aunt. Say what? K and I are going to be child-free for 2 whole weeks? What ever will we do?!
Here are the random thoughts inspired by today’s run:
- Holy bright yellow and red tie dye shirt, dude!! “I run if zombies are chasing me.” (back of his shirt.) Interesting…
- Is that lady conducting business while she rides the bike? She’s got her papers and hi-lighter and cell phone glued to her ear. Whatever it takes..
- That guy is looking at me funny. I wonder if he saw my blog last night. This is awkward. I feel naked.
- Seriously, Jac..that dude did not see your blog..paranoid, much?
- I have so much to do tonight…I hope I get enough rest I can go on my 10 mile run tomorrow.
- I wonder what K and I should do our first night of kidless freedom?! I should get some homework done before we do anything so I don’t leave it all for Sunday.
- I can’t wait to see Brave…I love the voice of the main character. And I’m all about girl power.
- Mad props to that guy right there!!! Was totally in my way, he acknowledged it and apologized. I’d hug ya, dude, if I wasn’t running and sweating.
- It’s nice that the gym put up some longer barriers to indicate to these morons that they shouldn’t walk on the track.
- Oh…the moron I always come face-to-face with is here. And naturally, he’s walking in my direction at a snails pace, him going in the wrong direction. One day, moron dude, you and I will have words.
- I think it’s interesting how empty the gym is on a Friday night. Teenagers can’t get their workout on on a Friday?
- 1..2..3..4…5…5 dudes texting instead of lifting. Maybe they’re setting up their hookups for tonight..I bet that’s it.
- Maybe I should push this to 45 minutes..what’s another 15 minutes?
- Okay..did you forget that you have so much you need to do tonight. Let’s get to a 5k and be done.
Ran 3.21 miles in 32:52 minutes.
Are you going to see Brave this weekend?
What should K and I do on our first night of freedom from the kids?
What plans do you have this weekend?