Just a quick update on me:
- Job is going good – the day seems to fly by (I love that)!
- Still loving the short commute – can’t beat it!
- Did my 45 minute run tonight instead of tomorrow (Friday) to prepare for my 10 miler this weekend!
- For the first time in a month, I’m looking forward to Friday!
- For once in a few weeks, I’m actually feeling excited about the Disneyland half marathon weekend! For awhile, I was dreading the weekend but now I’m looking forward to it.
I’m behind on my blog reading and housekeeping. I have hardly checked in with friends or family and I completely forgot to call my mom today for her birthday. The first few days of a new job really seem to have put me on a different planet. Mostly I feel exhausted after I get home – and I’m just loving it!
Happy Birthday, Mom!!!! I love you!!!! I did think of you today!!!
How has your week been?
Any fun plans for the weekend?
Any long runs planned for the weekend?