Melissa is one of the sweetest blogger friends I’ve made thus far and she nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award“. Melissa blogs over at Run Scoots Run and believe me when I say, if you don’t already know for yourself, the girl is a total machine!!!! The miles she puts in weekly just blows my mind! Thank you, Melissa, for the nomination! 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and post it in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you & link back to their blog
- Tell all of us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 other bloggers & comment on their page to let them know
- I ran my first half marathon only 5 months after I started running.
- When I was in high school, I wanted to grow up and be a journalist. Before graduation, I realized I didn’t have what it took to be a reporter so I abandoned the pursuit of journalism. I find that this blog helps me satisfy that journalistic nature in me.
- K and I met when we were teenagers and were pen pals for years. D is named after the park in which we met.
- I love the ocean and seaside villages but I’m scared to death to live near an ocean.
- I’m an all or nothing type of girl. I’m either completely in to something and I dive in to it heart and soul or I have zero interest and don’t bother.
- I am extremely loyal.
- I prefer to be barefoot!
7 Beautiful Bloggers:
- Lynda @ Sun.Sweat.Run
- Bean @ Just Plodding Along
- Lisa @ Yo Momma Runs
- Erika @ You Just Did What?!
- Amy @ Lavendar Parking
- Allyson @ (so not) Super Runner Mom
- Heather @ Run Eat Play